About Me

My photo
Lancashire, United Kingdom
Hello my lovelies im lianne or li for short, im all the way in the UK. I have a wonderful family and a very supportive husband who loves my work i create and a very sweet daughter who is amazing, ive been making mini albums since oct 2010, cardmaking & bit of scrapbooking since 2008. please drop by stay and enjoy and leave comments and mabe even follow me. x

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Just wanted to say welcome..

Hello my lovelys welcome to my new blog thankyou for visiting please leave comments and follow me, the more followers i get and i might do a lil giveaway.... my blog is just about me showing off my work to you, im not a proffesional but i love making mini's and i normally give them away to sdpecial friends or family and ive sold the odd one aswell. Im also on youtbe so please visit me there, my name is moonsparklez. Again please leave comments and subscribe to my channel as it is important to me this is my hobbie and i love it. i learn from everyone and i love to try and show you want i know aswell. i hope you will stay updated with me and keep chaecking back to see me. Hugz li. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment