About Me

My photo
Lancashire, United Kingdom
Hello my lovelies im lianne or li for short, im all the way in the UK. I have a wonderful family and a very supportive husband who loves my work i create and a very sweet daughter who is amazing, ive been making mini albums since oct 2010, cardmaking & bit of scrapbooking since 2008. please drop by stay and enjoy and leave comments and mabe even follow me. x

Wednesday 15 June 2011

My new 6x6ish Moulin Rouge Mini album

Hello my lovelys i have made a mini with the gorgous Prima moulin rouge paper pad,  im so excited to show you these pictures i also have a video on youtube telling you a bit about it aswell here is the link to my youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfSz70N6Vsg&lc=D4SppR2Gearli65b-Se7zGNaUKgTx4JFmTfGjG4QnEU&feature=inbox. I really do hope you love this book as much as i do, i will be making more soon, this book is also for sale and i have included the shipping price in with the actual price of the book, you might also think its a bit high for this book but remeber i have taken my time out and i have used my materials to make this book i also forgot to mention this is a paper bag mini album aswell using the celebrate bags from micheals that i recieved from usa from a very good friend of  mine so they are very good quality paper bags also 1 last thing with the shipping i will be sending the book as recorded delivery for uk and international special delivery for outside uk Enjoy and please leave a comment and let me know what you think. thanx :) .Heres the pictures below. hugz Li xxx





4 comments:

  1. Very pretty album!.. And it looks like I'm your newest follower! Looking forward to visiting again! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanx silver and tina means alot to me. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo pretty!!!!! lovin the papers!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete