About Me

My photo
Lancashire, United Kingdom
Hello my lovelies im lianne or li for short, im all the way in the UK. I have a wonderful family and a very supportive husband who loves my work i create and a very sweet daughter who is amazing, ive been making mini albums since oct 2010, cardmaking & bit of scrapbooking since 2008. please drop by stay and enjoy and leave comments and mabe even follow me. x

Saturday 9 July 2011

Facebook for SALE folder: please have a look

Hey everyone i am on facebook and have a folder with things for sale on, please take your time to have a look and let me know what you think the prices are for uk but i can send to international for a little bit extra postage, please pm me on facebook or comment below, thankyou. or you can email me here : www.moonsparklez@yahoo.co.uk  here is the link to my facebook folder. thanx all for your support, theres not alot there but wanting to raise a bit of money for more craft stuff as im running low. lol as we all know how that feels...lol :) http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2037707993808.110178.1577501745&l=117c551935 thanx for looking everyone bye 4 now. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment