About Me

My photo
Lancashire, United Kingdom
Hello my lovelies im lianne or li for short, im all the way in the UK. I have a wonderful family and a very supportive husband who loves my work i create and a very sweet daughter who is amazing, ive been making mini albums since oct 2010, cardmaking & bit of scrapbooking since 2008. please drop by stay and enjoy and leave comments and mabe even follow me. x

Saturday 23 July 2011

bit of a letting of my steam & Ebay listing ending soon.

hiya woiw its been a long while since i last posted so much rubbish has been going on our end with neighbours it unbelievable all to do with they dont like us living where we are and they want us out and coz our child is special needs ive had enough my family and 11 yr old daughter is being discriminated against and we only been here 1 year. it is hell where were living. i hate it. Anyway the ebay listing i have for sale is a mini album and theres just over 1 day left on it here is the link for it. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170669472741&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

 So please take a look and grab a bargin. im also think ing of selling things on my blog as it is alot easier. let me know what you think of that :) sorry for posting so late ill try to post alot sooner next time, :) bye 4 now x

No comments:

Post a Comment