About Me

My photo
Lancashire, United Kingdom
Hello my lovelies im lianne or li for short, im all the way in the UK. I have a wonderful family and a very supportive husband who loves my work i create and a very sweet daughter who is amazing, ive been making mini albums since oct 2010, cardmaking & bit of scrapbooking since 2008. please drop by stay and enjoy and leave comments and mabe even follow me. x

Thursday 4 August 2011

moving house!

well i wont be crafting for a few months as im gonna be very busy packing for moving house in a few weeks, but i promise when we are settled i WILL be back and crafting, joining in swaps, and challanges etc... i cant wait.its so stressful moving house i know but it will be worth it....lol so i just thought id give you a little update. ill keep you posted!

hugz li. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment