About Me

My photo
Lancashire, United Kingdom
Hello my lovelies im lianne or li for short, im all the way in the UK. I have a wonderful family and a very supportive husband who loves my work i create and a very sweet daughter who is amazing, ive been making mini albums since oct 2010, cardmaking & bit of scrapbooking since 2008. please drop by stay and enjoy and leave comments and mabe even follow me. x

Thursday 11 August 2011

a few more cards & a new video

 
Hiya everyone i have made a few more cards and guess what i made a new video yesterday there was supposed to be 2 but one didnt upload so im gutted as i thought it had uploaded and deleted it off my phone...lol typical me... but i did do a tutorial a bag charm tutorial so hope you find it easy to do, if not just private message me on youtube. and heres a couple of pictures of my new cards aswell. x 




No comments:

Post a Comment