About Me

My photo
Lancashire, United Kingdom
Hello my lovelies im lianne or li for short, im all the way in the UK. I have a wonderful family and a very supportive husband who loves my work i create and a very sweet daughter who is amazing, ive been making mini albums since oct 2010, cardmaking & bit of scrapbooking since 2008. please drop by stay and enjoy and leave comments and mabe even follow me. x

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Im back YAY!

Hiya everypner im back but not fully yet, we have moved house and were still sorting stuff out trying to get the house organised but were getting there slowly, had alot of stuff to sort out aswell as being ill. But i just wanted to update you we have internet back on now, and i will be back fully soon, especially with crafting as ive done none with having the move etc.... keep checking back everyone. bye 4 now. hugz. Li xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment