About Me

My photo
Lancashire, United Kingdom
Hello my lovelies im lianne or li for short, im all the way in the UK. I have a wonderful family and a very supportive husband who loves my work i create and a very sweet daughter who is amazing, ive been making mini albums since oct 2010, cardmaking & bit of scrapbooking since 2008. please drop by stay and enjoy and leave comments and mabe even follow me. x

Saturday 29 October 2011

Broken mini :(

Hi everyone how are we today? Well ive been working on a mini album for my mother in law but my daughter was looking at it one night and broke it but hopefully i managed to fix it now just got to disguise it .... Heres a pic of the beforeerrm had to take all craft stuff back upstairs from kitchen table so now its all back on bedroom floor...lol and im updating my blog off my phone hope it works...lolneway today my brotjer is coming down tgo see us so im reallg looking forward to seeing him as its been months and months with him being so busy neway u better go got loads to do will be back soon with soms more updates xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment