About Me

My photo
Lancashire, United Kingdom
Hello my lovelies im lianne or li for short, im all the way in the UK. I have a wonderful family and a very supportive husband who loves my work i create and a very sweet daughter who is amazing, ive been making mini albums since oct 2010, cardmaking & bit of scrapbooking since 2008. please drop by stay and enjoy and leave comments and mabe even follow me. x

Monday 31 October 2011

Craft space

Well ive finally organised my craft space again yay! With the help of my daughter. Did u all have a good halloween? We didnt do nething with not so long ago moved into this house so .... But next year were gonna havea little party i think coz we will be more settled in house and devorated. Neway now my space is organised i can now craft again....lol so watch this space for new projects soon.... Bye for now xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment