About Me

My photo
Lancashire, United Kingdom
Hello my lovelies im lianne or li for short, im all the way in the UK. I have a wonderful family and a very supportive husband who loves my work i create and a very sweet daughter who is amazing, ive been making mini albums since oct 2010, cardmaking & bit of scrapbooking since 2008. please drop by stay and enjoy and leave comments and mabe even follow me. x

Tuesday 20 March 2012

A little vent....lol & New Card & Video

  Hey everyone well im back crafting yippppeeeeeee..... I feel so much better now the fibro is under control at last so im not in as much pain and today i managed to walk to and from the shop which is quite a bit away i managed twice im really proud of myself i know it sounds stupid but for a few years ive not been able to do that coz of the pain and the meds ive been on made me so tired. NOw im in control of the fibro NOT the other way round. So i have made a card for a good friend of mine, and i have started a mini album and will post pictures when done. heres a picture of the card


Theres also a quick video on this card aswell.
SO please have a look and let me know what you think, your comments mean alot to me and please subscribe. x

No comments:

Post a Comment