About Me

My photo
Lancashire, United Kingdom
Hello my lovelies im lianne or li for short, im all the way in the UK. I have a wonderful family and a very supportive husband who loves my work i create and a very sweet daughter who is amazing, ive been making mini albums since oct 2010, cardmaking & bit of scrapbooking since 2008. please drop by stay and enjoy and leave comments and mabe even follow me. x

Wednesday 21 March 2012

New groups to join. x

Hello my lovlies i have opened up a few groups on facebook and i hope they will be of intrest to you. So please take a look and spread the word about them, It would mean alot to me. please share these links with people you know. thanx in advance li. x0x0x0x

Dyspraxia Awareness

Global Developmental Delay (GDD) Awareness

Sell your UNWANTED Pc/Wii/ps2/ps3/(ORIGIONAL GAMES ONLY)

Sell your Mini Albums/Mini scrapbooks Here....

Sell your craft stuff & Handmade items

No comments:

Post a Comment